Moms and Dads must be aware of the symptoms of fatty liver or fatty liver which is often not realized.
Generally fatty liver occurs in someone who often consumes alcohol.But fatty liver can also occur in someone who has little or no consumption of alhokol.
This is called non-alcoholic fatty liver disease or NAFLD. Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease or NAFLD occurs when fat accumulates in the liver more than 5-10% of the liver when a person has little or no consumption of the alhokol.
This disease is classified as dangerous because it can cause complications that can permanently damage liver function. There are at least three types of complications of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, namely cirrhosis, Nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH), and Nonalcoholic fatty liver (NAFLD).
Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease or NAFLD usually does not show symptoms. The symptoms may not be specific, such as:
- The heart grows up
- Pain in the right upper abdomen
- Swelling of the stomach (ascites)
- Blood vessels enlarge just below the surface of the skin
- Breasts enlarge in men - Red palms.
- Skin and eyes turn yellow
- Weight loss - Confusion
- Nausea and vomiting Non fatty liver disease
-alcohol can occur in any age group.
But this disease is often found in people in their 40s and 50s. Experts do not know exactly what causes non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.But there are a number of conditions that are believed to increase risk, such as:
- Overweight or obese
- Insulin resistance, where cells do not take sugar in response to the hormone insulin
- High blood sugar (hyperglycemia), shows prediabetes or type 2 diabetes
- High levels of fat, especially triglycerides in the blood
- High cholesterol
- Metabolic syndrome
- Fast weight loss
- Poor diet
We recommend that you contact your doctor immediately, Moms and Dads will experience symptoms and have several risk factors above.
To avoid fatty liver, there are several things you can do:
- A healthy diet: Choose a healthy plant-based diet that is rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and healthy fats.
- Maintain a healthy weight: If you are overweight or obese, reduce the number of calories every day and exercise.
If you have a healthy weight, try to maintain it by choosing a healthy diet and exercise.
- Sports: Exercise almost every day of the week.
Categories : health